Sunday 29 September 2013

Editing of Chosen Images (Front Cover & Article Pages)

This is the evidence showing how I have edited the images for my front cover and article pages
Used the auto contrast tool to automatically change the contrast that fits the image

 Used a burn tool in order to make the background dirtier as it looks too clean and also to suit the genre of the magazine.
Changed the size of the brush and making it bigger in order to save time as a bigger brush covers a larger part of the image.
This is the final product of my image after editing 
I used the magic wand tool to remove the background
Using the quick selection tool to get rid of the rest of the background
After the background is fully removed, I will be using the paint bucket tool to colour the background in white
This is the final product of my image after editing

No comments:

Post a Comment