Tuesday 10 September 2013

Preliminary Task


This is the front cover I have created for a college magazine, it shows the basic features of a front cover with the bar code, title,cover lines and issue number. In order to create this, I have taken my own pictures in which I think best represents college life. The front cover has been constructed using Photoshop and illustrator and the skills gaining skills such as layering, cropping and magic wand. I have also learnt how to edit photos by adjusting the brightness and contrast of the image in order for the photo to look more appealing.




This is the contents page I have created for the college magazine.In order to create this, I added images that suited the idea of college life and article titles in relation to this as well, such as 'Top 10 Study tips'. The images I used were all taken for the purpose of the college magazine. The skills I have gained while doing this is learning how to move images, using text and changing fonts and font styles and learning how to use the magic wand tool for my images. The contents page was constructed through the use of Photoshop and illustrator.

No comments:

Post a Comment