Tuesday 1 October 2013

Photographs for Contents Page, final chosen photographs

These are the images that I have taken for my contents page
 I have chosen these images as I felt that they best represented the rock genre, with the use of bands and concert footage it is what the genre is most known for. Typically music magazines in this genre normally go for the ‘in the moment’ effect instead of staged photo shoots for their as most rock artists are known to be passionate about music and its audience being the same by going to live concerts. I have chosen this image for the editor as I felt that she looks very trendy and looks like someone who knows about the genre and also enjoys listening to it, her costume creates a good relationship with the reader as it is a simple and casual band shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment