Wednesday 2 October 2013

Editing of Chosen Images (Contents Page)

This is evidence showing how I have edited my images and the tools that I have used
I used the auto tone tool to correct the tone of the image
Then, I auto contrast the image to change the lighting-making the image brighter

Afterwards, I cropped the image in order to get rid of unwanted parts of the image and to make the image more compact to fit into my contents page. 
For this image, I am going to add a filter and to make it represent the genre of my magazine I have chosen to add a black and white filter to the image
After the filter is added into the photo, you can see that I am able to adjust how dark or light the black and white filter is. Also, you are able to change which areas you would wish to be darker than others
I have adjusted the light settings and you can see that in some areas the lighting is brighter than others. This is the final product of my image.

No comments:

Post a Comment